Monday, November 30, 2015

YouTube Channel: Defeating Laurence The First Vicar

The Old Hunters is one of the best DLCs I have ever played, but by god was Laurance, The First Vicar hard. You enter the fight thinking "Oh This guy is nothing but a reskin of the Cleric Beast. This should be a piece of cake." I could not have been more wrong. His move set is completely unpredictable and the fact that all of his attacks are augmented with fire damage made this fight near impossible. Part of that might have been because I was fighting him on New Game +2, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he's going to be just as difficult to fight on a new character as well. I died at least fifty times fight this guy and half of those fights I didn't even make it to his second phase. When I finally beat him I felt a sense of joy I hadn't felt in quite a while. Can't wait to fight him again with a new character.

No comments:

Post a Comment