Thursday, April 7, 2016

Brief Site Update

Sorry for the lack of content the last few weeks, but a lot of stuff has happened in that time. My sister moved out of my parents house and I've been driving back and forth a lot as we have been moving stuff to her new apartment. I've also been helping my parents clear out my dead grandmother's home so we can put it up for sale and then just to top things off my laptop decided to crap out on me so I had to wait a few days for new parts to come so I could fix it. But I have my laptop back now and the free time to work on projects again. I plan to upload a few new videos over the course of this weekend. I'm working a series of reviews and editorials that I plan on publishing over the next mouth and my next Let's Play series on Dark Souls 3 will start Wednesday next week. Big Thanks to everyone that has been checking out my blog and I hope to deliver better, higher quality content over the next year. This is The Gaming Lycanthrope signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment