Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm Back Baby

I have an actual head image now. It's great!
Welcome to the new and improved blog. I removed a lot of stuff, but that's alright because a lot of new stuff is coming. I'm dropping news articles to focus exclusively on reviews, previews, and editorials. My Facebook Page is now up and running and will now solely be devoted to my own content rather then relying on RSS Graffiti to post other people's stuff. My new twitter is up and I'm actually using it. And tonight my Youtube channel will start uploading regular content which I will post links to here. I'm very excited and I hope that this is just the beginning of something great. I still have a little more work to do, but I just have to say that it's great to be back on track. Expect my first ever preview of a game later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment